A focused business community brings real benefit
The Godalming Chamber exists to serve the interests of its members. By providing practical ways of sourcing skills and disseminating knowledge to benefit the group as a whole we provide tangible benefits to all of our members.
These are just some of the services and resources available to our members:
- Regular Chamber meetings for all members.
- Networking opportunities at events and directly to our membership.
- Representation for the group at local and regional level to government policy makers.
- Free inclusion in the 'member search' part Chamber's website and opportunities to publicise your news stories for free
- Opportunities to email members with your news stories and offers
- Advisory on trends, threats and opportunities at a local level.
- Introductions to providers of key skills and services.
- Closed business seminars providing briefings and imparting knowledge relevant to our members.
- Discounted advertising rates with Round&About Magazine, more info.
- Social events.
Click here to download the Chamber Welcome pack and additional iinformation (includes application form)