The Godalming Chamber exists to serve the interests of its members. By providing practical ways of sourcing skills and disseminating knowledge to benefit the group as a whole we provide tangible benefits to all of our members.
These are just some of the services and resources available to our members:
- Regular Chamber meetings for all members.
- Networking opportunities at events and directly to our membership.
- Representation for the group at local and regional level to government policy makers.
- Free inclusion in the ‘member search’ part Chamber’s website and opportunities to publicise your news stories for free
- Opportunities to email members with your news stories and offers
- Advisory on trends, threats and opportunities at a local level.
- Introductions to providers of key skills and services.
- Closed business seminars providing briefings and imparting knowledge relevant to our members.
- Discounted advertising rates with Vantage Magazine.